Shopify is the worlds largest cloud based Ecommerce platform, first developed in 2004, with over half a million stores now online.
For Shopify Store owners worldwide we can help them break into the UK and European market with both our fulfillment services to ensure your orders are shipped and received in a timely manner, as well as our office services that you may need in order to sell in Europe.
Our online Control Panel is available 24/7 so you can see all your orders in real time, it is fully integrated with your Shopify account and we can import orders from all your Shopify stores and make them available all in one place.
Once your order is placed it is received in our warehouse and our busy pickers and packers get to work shipping your order direct to your customers. As all your goods are already in our warehouse in the EU there is NO customs, NO long waits for delivery, NO cross border fees, NO Importation tax or VAT for your customers to worry about.
- You sign up for an account, no admin charges or minimum order amounts
- You send your goods to one of our European warehouses
- We Integrate with your Shopify store
- We import all your products onto our system
- We receive order from your store
- Warehouse picks, packs and posts your order up till 5pm the same day
- Our system updates your Shopify Store, marks order complete and adds any tracking numbers etc
- Postal service delivers parcel from 1 – 5 days in Europe
Our Shopify Fulfillment starts at just 50p per order, dependent on number of orders, weight and volume of products being posted, the only other costs are postage cost, storage and integration fees, these can often be covered by the savings you make when posting from abroad.
For more information on our Shopify Fulfillment in Europe use the Quote button below